The Kevin L. Cooper Foundation is dedicated in saving the lives of our Youth by “Transforming Youth into Champions” through various programs:
- Summer Camp
- Summer Connect Program and Youth Day Celebration Festival
We are currently working to establish a core group of Baltimore City Residents that are dedicated to the prevention and reduction of violent behaviors and deaths of inner city Youth. Effective implementation of the Baltimore City residents goals will include:
- Identification of the inner city youth’s holistic needs
- Creative engagement of the inner city youth
- Facilitate positive attitude related to violence prevention
- Partnership with human service providers to establish a comprehensive family centered network of resources.