Fiscal Sponsorship Program Application
Please fill out this application if you have a program or project and are seeking fiscal sponsorship. We will review your application with our Board for approval. You may be asked to present your program with a committee from our Board of Directors.
You can email back to: email@example.com or fax to 410.889-4701
(mailing address, phone, email)
1. Mission statement: (if you have already one)
2. History of Project: (what have you done so far that relates to this idea)
3. Skills, Experience of Leader: (attach resume if available)
4. Program/program ideas: What does your program do? What change are you trying to make? What needs are you trying to address?
5. Have you done any research on your issue to find out if there is a need for your program or who else might be working on similar issues or have a similar program? If so, have you connected with them?
6. Networking/Partners – identified so far:
7. Revenue sources:
Do you have a budget? (please attach if so)
Do you already have funding sources?
What is your plan for funding? Do you have grant writing or fundraising experience?
8. Organizational Development Needs:(what support do you need: examples – office, administration, grant writing, PR, etc.)
9. Assets – What do you have? (history, talents, skills, experience, equipment, access)
10. Advisory Board – Do you have three people in the community who believe in your work and would serve on a steering committee or advisory board? If yes, who are they?
10. Fusion’s mission is to work for social justice. Any new program or project must align with that mission. How does your project work for social justice?
11. What does fiscal sponsorship mean to you?
12. How did you hear about us?